February 12, 2015

Book Review: This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover

This Girl (Slammed, #3)
This Girl by Colleen Hoover

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Get a copy here!
“You want to know my sweet?”
“You. Always you.”

-Will Cooper-
TEN THOUSANDS STARS FOR SLAMMED SERIES AND TEN THOUSANDS MORE FOR MY FAVORITE AUTHOR COLLEEN HOOVER!

This Girl is the third and the last book on Slammed series. So sad that my encounter with Layken and Will had to stop here but I’m truly happy for them both. My lovely couple!

In this last installment, we got to see everything happened on book 1, Slammed, from our hero’s point of view, Will Cooper. Yay! 

Well, I read a lot of books that was a reverse POV of its predecessor. But what made This Girl stand out is how Colleen delivered the reverse POV here. She’s not just writing the book all over again from Will’s POV so the reader would be a crying mess again, but she actually put every part in between the happy scenes so at least I was just crying a bathtub instead of crying a river… how did she do it? Read the book, alright! ;)
And we got an epilogue here for Layken and Will! Ah… it’s really beautiful ending… and the last poem in the end titled ‘My Final Piece’… LOVED IT! 
Really thank you Colleen Hoover for writing this beautiful series.

I really had an amazing reading list this month! :)

Love, read, and review,
Cynthia D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment